Morrison, Clark & Company CPAs welcomes students to participate in an internship that gives them experience on both tax and assurance projects. Our goal is to help students identify the area of accounting that most interests them and to provide learning opportunities that will help them grow as professionals.
Interested candidates may send their resume and cover letter detailing what they hope to learn during the internship and future career goals to Julie Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications being accepted from August 13 thru September 30, 2019
- Interviews Friday, November 1, 2019
- Internship period runs from June 1, 2020 thru July 23, 2020
During this period, Interns will…
- Work on meaningful client engagements alongside current staff.
- Experience both tax and financial engagements
- Have assigned mentor/buddy
- Attend 2 client meetings with partner or senior staff who are responsible for the engagement.
- Opportunities to attend professional organization meetings with staff. (i.e. CFMA, ASA, NUCA)
- Meet with Sr. Staff to discuss accounting career.
- Lunch with managing partner – intern sets the agenda
- Attend Firm-wide staff outings – Approximately one per month.
- Work schedule is Monday thru Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Be compensated
- Earn hours towards your CPA certificate work requirement.
More information about Morrison, Clark & Company CPAs is available at www.morrisonclarkcompany.com and on Facebook at Morrison, Clark & Company CPAs.