Morrison, Clark & Company CPAs is a construction industry CPA firm located in Chandler, Arizona that goes beyond the numbers and really guides the financial aspects of every client’s business, life and legacy. We do the typical accounting and tax work, but beyond that, we pull business and personal into one plan that business owners can implement to better their own and their families’ lives, now and for the future.
Interested candidates may send their resume and cover letter detailing what they hope to learn during the internship and future career goals to Julie Morrison at email@example.com.
- Applications being accepted from September 18 thru October 5, 2018
- Interviews Friday, October 26, 2018
- Work schedule is Monday thru Thursday 9:30 to 4:30
- Internship period runs from June 3, 2019 thru July 25, 2019
During this period, Interns will…
- Work on meaningful client engagements alongside current staff.
- Experience both tax and financial engagements
- Have assigned mentor/buddy
- Attend a client meeting with partner or senior staff who are responsible for the engagement.
- Opportunities to attend professional organization meetings with staff. (i.e. CFMA, ASA, NUCA)
- Meet with Sr. Staff to discuss accounting career.
- Lunch with managing partner – intern sets the agenda
- Attend Firm-wide staff outings – Approximately one per month.
- Be compensated
- Earn hours towards your CPA certificate work requirement.
More information about Morrison, Clark & Company CPAs is available at www.morrisonclarkcompany.com and on Facebook at Morrison, Clark & Company CPAs.