SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT
Are you looking to build a career where you can become a trusted advisor and help clients realize their personal and business goals? Would you like to work directly with clients in a supportive team environment? Is work/life fit important to you?
Morrison, Clark & Company, CPAs is a leading construction accounting practice in northwest Chandler, Arizona. We serve construction companies with dedicated, dynamic owners by focusing on preparation of financial statements for bonding purposes, tax savings and financial planning alternatives, and financial advice for profitable operations.
Morrison, Clark & Company CPAs is looking for an enthusiastic team member interested in pursuing a career as a tax accountant.
The ideal candidate has:
- Degree in accounting
- Minimum 3 year’s tax preparation experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects
- Enthusiasm and passion for people and numbers
Your growth and success is important to us, so MCC provides a supportive and dynamic work environment that includes:
- Flexible scheduling
- Mentoring program
- Opportunities to become an expert in the construction accounting field
- Financial support to achieve your CPA certificate.
- Extensive training and education
- The latest in technology and tax & accounting software
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunities for achieving stretch goals
- Generous health insurance.
Become part of the team that helps construction clients reach their Business. Life. Legacy. goals
Log onto our website www.morrisonclarkcompany.com and visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MorrisonClarkandCompanyCPAs for more information about our firm.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.