Are you looking for a career where you build relationships with a variety of clients by cleaning up their books and records, establish bookkeeping “Best Practices” and guide client’s bookkeeping staff in maintaining excellent books and records?
Morrison, Clark & Company CPAs is a leading construction accounting practice in Chandler, Arizona. We serve construction companies with dedicated, dynamic owners by focusing on preparation of financial statements for bonding purposes, tax savings and financial planning alternatives, and financial advice for profitable operations.
Morrison, Clark & Company CPAs is looking for an enthusiastic Bookkeeper.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a bookkeeper/assistant controller
- Strong understanding of accounting and bookkeeping. Tax prep knowledge a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Quickbooks and other bookkeeping software.
- Construction accounting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects
- Enthusiasm and passion for people and numbers
Your growth and success is important to us, so MCC provides a supportive and dynamic work environment that includes:
- Flexible scheduling
- The latest in technology and tax & accounting software
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunities for achieving stretch goals
- Generous health insurance.
Become part of the team that helps construction clients reach their Business. Life. Legacy. goals
Log onto our website www.morrisonclarkcompany.com and visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MorrisonClarkandCompany CPAs for more information about our firm.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.