Act as a trusted advisor and help secure the business, the life and the legacy of every client we serve; supervise and develop staff at the department level.
- Assume supervisory role at the department level. Review of tax projects is done accurately and provides valuable learning opportunities for staff.
- Complex tax returns are prepared accurately and with eye to providing guidance to clients.
- Build cooperative teams and effectively leverage the abilities and time of each.
- Develop leaders within the firm.
- Retention of key team members
- Quality, mutually beneficial, loyal client relationships are created. Clients rave about the quality of service.
- Department projects are profitable and of high quality, meeting AICPA and other applicable standards.
- Strong personal revenue production
- Strong firm fiscal performance.
- Develops rapport with potential clients and referral sources, producing strong marketing efforts.
- Growth of average revenue per client.
- Become more valuable to the firm each year by creating and building personal skills, including accounting and construction industry credentials. Bring new ideas and opportunities to the firm and clients.
- Leadership – Ability to motivate and help others to succeed.
- Enthusiasm – Exhibits passion about our work, is fascinated with clients and their problems, and cares deeply about accomplishing something meaningful.
- Strong work ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and to get the job done.
- Organized – Ability to manage projects and keep them moving. Plans time efficiently.
- Proactive – Takes initiative to affect positive outcomes.
- Analytic Skills – Ability to scrutinize complex issues and develop solutions.
- Client service mentality – Shows sincere interest in clients’ affairs and sincere desire to help.
- Good communicator – Speaks and writes in a clear and friendly manner.
- Technical expertise – Understands tax accounting principles.Work incorporates current literature.
- Accountable – Holds self and others accountable for successes and failures.
- Work in the Firm’s office and on the client’s premises. Work on the client’s premises may require the use of the staff member’s personal vehicle.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & CREDENTIALS
- Minimum five years as a professional, two years at the senior level.
- CPA Certificate
- CCIFP certification desired
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked to perform other instructions and duties. The Firm’s management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the firm may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.